- On-site lab: complete blood count, chemistries, rapid strep, urinalysis, rapid influenza test, rapid RSV test, monospot test
- Routine X-ray services (chest and extremities)
- Treatment of minor wounds and burns
- Evaluation for broken bones – splinting and stabilization only
- Asthma therapy
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses – colds, flu, strep, etc.
- Sports injury initial evaluation and treatment
- Inform primary physician via fax of recent visit including X-ray, labs, diagnosis and treatment the day following care
- If after your child is examined and an assessment determines that your child needs to be admitted to a hospital, we will contact your primary physician to make arrangements for admission to a hospital.
Services we do not provide
Sports Physicals: We feel this service is best provided by your pediatrician who knows you best.
Immunizations: Routine vaccines are an important part of your child’s well child examinations, and are provided by your pediatrician during those visits. The only vaccines available at our facility are those needed when treating an injury.
Evaluation and treatment of chronic illness and symptoms: We feel this is best done by your pediatrician.